• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pagination

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2014 Dec 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What CSS do I change to customize pagination to fit the style of my site?  i.e. Horizontal with borders and rounded corners and such...

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That is not really a question people can answer.

You have asked a very broad question with no specifics unfortunately. Did you buy or use a template? You got a link to the site and page with pagination in question? Is a custom design? Do you know CSS so you can make the change yourself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response.

Liam I am an old time BC user... Back before Adobe. I am only working on limited number of sites these days because I have shifted focus and created a new company. This request is for my new company.   In answer to your questions...

Did you buy or use a template? Yes

You got a link to the site and page with pagination in question? Yes,  Site is slowing going live and a page with pagination can be found on... Resources and white pages for Fat Rat Wraps solutions

Is a custom design? It is a bastardized version of a template bought and my own code...

Do you know CSS so you can make the change yourself? Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is really straight forward then.

Float the li's make them block level elements and style the current li element that has the page-current class (which you will need to add in)

Colours and everything else is up to how you want it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Liam... I guess I am more rusty on the CSS than I thought. I use Coda to code and have found lots of CSS files that have variations of .pagination... I will try and figure this out... Pagination has always been something in BC that I have just let BC handle and it has always looked hokie.  I gotta figure this out. It's driving me nuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines