Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install on Mac 10.7.5 - please help

Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Ive read and tried all the suggestions in this forum.

Cant solve the basic problem that whenever I try to open the download forthe Flash update, the Flash Player Installer box simply goes black and remains black until I close it.  Please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We're sorry you're encountering issues installing Flash Player.  You're most likely experiencing issues with the online shim installer, which downloads/installs Flash Player in the background.  We are aware of issues with the shim installer and are working to resolve them.  In the mean time, you can try using the full installer, which normally doesn't experience the same installation issues. Links to full installers are posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page, in the section labeled 'Still having problems?'

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been caught in a relentless loop on the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac for days. None of the solutions there solve the issue. Flash Player seems to have vanished from my computer and over 50 attempts to reinstall using all sugested methods from this and other forums will not fix the problem. Please help find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW I am on OS 10.8.5, running CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,  This is what worked for me:

Trouble Installing Flash Player 16 on Mac OS X 10.8.5? Success!

Let me know if it works 4 U

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines