• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are all of my "Site Manager" items on my Admin Console?

Participant ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I am flooding the forum with Newbie Questions and maybe this one will answer other questions I have asked.  I just recently upgrade from webBasic to webMarketing and I am learning the new things like html for newsletters, etc.  I watch a lot of tutorial videos and read through "How-to's" on Adobe's BC Site and I have been seeing that to do things i need several menu items listed under "Site Manager" such as "Page Templates" and "File Manager". 

Well, I only have two things listed under my Admin Console's "Site Manager" menu tab.  Do I not have the other options because I need to upgrade to webCommerce? See attached photo and note the clear screenshot of my admin console menu on the left and a menu from a tutorial I am wanting to follow but can't because I don't have the wide variety of menu options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to add the photo I referenced.

Site Manager Difference.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, that is ok but you need to forum search quickly before you post - Often most things have been asked and answered before.

If you do not see menu items you see documented it is because you do not have a higher enough plan to support it, that or whoever built or made the site for you did not give you enough privileges to have access to everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AHOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  Today is a great day, for I have found all of the answers to all of my problems! LOL

So I was the creater the site and did everything with the admin setup...bought BC subscriptions, etc. and the thing I needed to do was view "My Details" from my admin name in the upper right and click this little box that says "Enable online content editing (incompatible with Muse)".

Now I just need to figure out how to do things when my entire site is made in Muse and I know no HTML lol.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines