• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the button that shows me all my post?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the button that show me all my post in this forum?

I do not understand why other than to make finding things that much more convoluted and difficult for the people that have actual problems;

and safer for the idiots that spout crap out on the forums?

Really how can a forum run by a company as large as adobe be so useless?

I have posted many question starting back 3 years ago; none which have an answer yet why?

I just do not understand?

Is there anyone with a clue in this forum?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not aware that there is any such button.  but there is a search feature that (while it could be better) can be helpful.

and even though i don't know about your previous posts, this one and many others in the adobe forums are answered.  but sometimes no one that knows the answer reads the post, and sometimes people ask unclear questions that no one wants to decipher, and sometimes people ask for unreasonable things, and sometimes people don't really want an answer, they just want to complain.  so, there may be a valid reason a particular post is unanswered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello engine_man_2t,

if you are seriously interested to solve some of your problems, so you should have a look at this thread  Re: What happened to my DW Forum acct? with the hint in consecutive number 3. >>> "The forum administrators read http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments".

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines