1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 31, 2014 4:16 PM by John T Smith

Paid subscription saying it's a trial

annaluckey

I had a one-year month-by-month subscription to CC Illustrator. During that time, my company bought a subscription to the entire CC-suite and wanted me to cancel the month-by-month subscription. It looks like that's been done, but now when I sign into Illustrator, it says there is trouble verifying my membership and is probably a billing issue.

Another issue is that not all CC applications are showing for me. The menu said Fireworks was up to date, but when I searched my computer it wasn't installed (same with a few others). I tried uninstalling, and when it came back it was just to Try, not to Install.

I just need to verify the billing information and check that it's for the correct email address.

Chat is continually down for me (I've tried multiple browsers and it just says to try back another time or try this forum). I would much rather talk to a real person about this as I think it can be resolved quickly.

Another annoyance: at the bottom of a support email, the footer says 'For a list of support phone numbers, please visit our Contact Page', which has no phone numbers. It's just the form for chat or forum. Horrible customer experience.