• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 11: AppCrash error when inserting See Also or Related Topics button in webhelp topic

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive an AppCrash error saying "Adobe RoboHelp 11 has stopped working" every time I try to insert the See Also or Related Topics button in a webhelp topic. I am using RH 11 version and Windows 7 OS. I have been using this feature before. Experienced this issue for the first time. Any idea why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I suppose the first step would be to isolate whether it's specific to a project or generically to RoboHelp.

To begin with, I'd say either open one of the sample projects (File > Open and choose Sample Projects) or create a new project and see what happens.

tmp1.png

If it happens there, it's likely your RoboHelp installation that needs attention. But if not, there is likely something in the existing project at fault. I'd then be investigating if it's one or more specific topics or if it's any topic.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp