• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't download flash player update, says can't load metalife file

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to install flash player update, popup says can't load metalife file.  Wha† do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

That was the old download location; try http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

If you have more questions, please ask in the Flash Player forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IMac 10.p.5 Maverick with Safari. It says file not available on this server. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afraid that was it for me but try the experts in the Flash Player forum -- Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the old download location; try http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

If you have more questions, please ask in the Flash Player forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat,

My son figured out to shut down my iMac and make sure that the open windows block was UNCHECKED.

Then restart and download Flash Player first thing. This worked and I was able to install Flash Player.

Thank you for you input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

My son figured out to shut down my iMac and to make sure the open windows block was unchecked.

Then restart and download flash player first thing. This worked and I was able to install flash player.

Thanks for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines