• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get into www.adobe.com/go/getserial. to get the serial number of the product so I can down

Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get into www.abobe.com/go/getserial. to enter the redemption code to get the serial number so I can install elements 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

For others who maybe facing this difficulty please see Serial number retrieval process FAQ | Point-of-sale activation products - http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/serial-number-retrieval-process-faq.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know what happens when you try? What browser and OS are you trying on? Needless to say, I hope you did not copy and paste the address you were trying to get to, since that has Adobe's name misspelled. However, if that is the issue then you have an easy fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For others who maybe facing this difficulty please see Serial number retrieval process FAQ | Point-of-sale activation products - http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/serial-number-retrieval-process-faq.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the serial number file is in my adobe account, but I can't find a source to install the file on my laptop, its a PC

There address want Java but it messes up my internet with all sorts of unwanted junk that does not allow the web site to work

the file code is on a blue bank like card and has to be downloaded from the web. but none of adobe answers seem to answer where that download media is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael I don't even know its installer is, on the packaging it shows www.adode.com/go/getserial is that real site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excuse the missing words its just after midnight here

the file is registered to me, but unbelievably not on my computer, do Adobe not keep online installers for there online products. I bought this product from PC World UK.

It's just code on a blue bank like card, no disk no box, no way to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 as well as Adobe Premiere Elements 13 on disks from a retailer. I have the redemption code but I can't find the website to enter this code to obtain the serial number. I am directed to www.adobe.com/go/getserial which doesn't load. The link http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/serial-number-retrieval-process-faq.html.directs me to the same site,  I have searched on the net to find Adobe site to enter redemption codes to obtain serial numbers. It is very frustrating. Any ideas? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mardanna I would recommend you try the steps on a different computer, smartphone, or tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2016 Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer support really sucks!! I've tried many times

to get my serial number for Premiere Elements 12 but they keep disconnecting me and I have to start all over again! They have wasted half my day already! They are worthless! I'll never buy Adobe products again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2016 Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The getserial site seems stable for me at the moment.  This is what I see after I've gone to the site and logged in with my AdobeID:

The site is meant to convert a redemption code to a serial number exactly one time.  Since your version of Premier is a couple versions old, is this the first time you've opened the package and input the redemption code to get the serial number, or have you registered and installed it before and you just want to know what your serial number is, again?

In other words, what does the site say after you login and input your redemption code?

If you can't even see a panel like the above, the go link lands on this page, so try it:

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, Adobe is really disappointing. That's what happing when support  comes from foreign origins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 15

I INSTALLED THE REDEMPTION CODE FOR ELEMENTS 15 AND ADOBE SAID THE NUMBER WAS INVALID.

CAN YOU GIVE ME A SERIAL NUMBER FOR REDEPTION CODE ........[Number removed by moderator.  Please do not post private information here as this is a public forum, not Adobe Support (although Adobe staff occasionally post here). Anybody can steal theat information if you post it.]

I PURCHASED THE ADOBE SOFTWARE TODAY IN RALEIGH, NC FROM OFFICE DEPOT OFFICE MAX

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines