• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash installer gets stuck on 35% and won't move (Mac Yosemite)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I posted my problem a week ago on the wrong board I think! and didn't get nay answers so hopefully will have more luck here 🙂 I have always had Flash on my Mac (Yosemite) always updated no problem. It said today I needed to update it so clicked on the install button and did the usual but it keeps getting stuck around the 30/35% stage. I have followed steps on Adobes help pages, tried installing Flash and then re-installing but it keeps doing the same thing! Any ideas on what it could be thats stopping  it ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

I seem to have got mine working, I went via the Apple website and found this link, DMG installer ?  Couldn't tell you how but it worked Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to have got mine working, I went via the Apple website and found this link, DMG installer ?  Couldn't tell you how but it worked Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines