• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can't finish installing flash player

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already started installation , and right in the middle comes out theres been an error installing.

I closed all applications from the application manager and still there is no response.

HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

The following help pages outline common troubleshooting steps for Flash Player installation. For those that are unable to install using the online installers (which I believe are being used in the screenshots above) We also provide "stand alone" versions of our installers towards the bottom of the page. I suspect these stand alone versions will help if the troubleshooting steps do not.

Windows - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Mac - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in the same boat since the week before Christmas. It starts the download pop up windows it is blank and when you close it says server not connected.  I have found no help on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have os x version 10.9.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 service pack 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.png2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following help pages outline common troubleshooting steps for Flash Player installation. For those that are unable to install using the online installers (which I believe are being used in the screenshots above) We also provide "stand alone" versions of our installers towards the bottom of the page. I suspect these stand alone versions will help if the troubleshooting steps do not.

Windows - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Mac - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please quick repeating the same answers!  This does not work!  I have the same problem with Win7.

There has got be something wrong on the Adobe end if so many of us are having the SAME problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines