That is Google Chrome trying to install or update itself or restoring previous tabs. Simply terminate the processes and restart your system.
Unfortunately that is not the answer. I uninstalled Google Chrome on my system and it does not exist on it any more. This is an "exe" file that sits inside an Adobe folder and it is impossible to terminate the process. As you can see in the screenshot, there are many of the same processes running and, as I terminate one, more or multiple ones immediately take its place. So, I have already tried that and it does not work...
BTW, I think the process is possibly mistakenly labeled as "Google Chrome" in the task manager description.
OK, after a lot of testing and trying a selective system startup using msconfig, I have tracked this down. It appears that this program is malware, that has hidden itself inside of this hidden Adobe folder and I happened upon this quite by chance. I will describe what happened in case it may help someone. I was helping friends tonight with their computer which has been operating very slowly. I ran the task manager and saw a cryptically names exe file doing exactly the same thing on their computer, i.e. multiple copies existing taking a lot of ram, continuously producing between about 15 to 25 instances of itself. They run MS Security Essentials and I had already run a virus scan which turned up no issues. But, on their computer, the exe file, also described as being "Google Chrome" was in a hidden Microsoft folder, not an Adobe folder. This got me thinking that it was not an Adobe problem but potential malware.
I downloaded and installed Malwarebytes, installed and ran the free version, and it turned up a number of issues, including this cryptically-named exe and it blocked a number of suspected malware items.
I then came home to my computer and let it start, still using msconfig to do a selective startup loading system services only. I checked the task manager and the exe file was not present. I downloaded and installed Malwarebytes, (I also use MS Security Essentials) and installed it then scanned my computer. It found a number of suspected malware items and put them in quarantine, many beginning with "SweetPacks" and SweetIM" the same malware as on my friends computer. I said OK to cleaning the computer and a restart was necessary. After the restart, still with system services only, I let Malwarebytes delete all of the quarantined items. I then did another scan and all was clear. I then set msconfig to do a normal restart and restarted.
After the restart, everything was back running as it should with no such exe running from an Adobe folder and no issues in my task manager. So, the problem certainly must have been malware that hid in a hidden Adobe folder and, thankfully, Malwarebytes found it...
Hopefully this may help someone.
Another program I routinely use on my computer is AdwCleaner - usually I get my copy from a link on BleepingComputer.com.