• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11 cannot find MS Word Installation

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running RoboHelp 11 and MS Word 2013 on Parallels running Windows 7.

When I try to generate a Printed Document, I get a message saying that RoboHelp can't wind Word.

I tried installing Word then reinstalling RoboHelp but that did not solve the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think RoboHelp works yet with any version of Word higher than 2010.  I had to install Word 2010 for my RH 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rh11 is fine with Word 2013. I think the problem must relate to your use of Parallels and I cannot help you with that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't appear to be a Parallels problem but I can't be certain. I did read other posts in which other users complained of the same "missing Word" syndrome, and they were not using Parallels. Some mentioned replacing the MPJ2DOC.DLL but they were talking about earlier versions of Word. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In previous versions of Rh it has been a problem but I believe Rh11 has been clear, hence my thinking it is more to do with how the registry entries that govern this are different when using Parallels.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp