• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 11 output not compatible with IE11 and IE10

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to RoboHelp 11 and we've a release looming over us. The web help output files are not loading on other computers but are working fine at my end or my colleague's system (we both have RoboHelp installed in our systems)  We used Robohelp 8 for the previous release and upgraded to the latest version particularly for this release.  After integrating web files into the application, the developers found that the files are not compatible. Now we've too short a time to downgrade to Robohelp 8  Can anyone give us a suggestion on why output files are working on certain systems but not on others. Is it because I have the source files on my machines and others don't?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

RoboHelp 11 output should be working for things. But here's what I'd check.

1. Ensure you have any and all updates applied to RoboHelp 11. If you find you need an update, you will need to apply it, then generate the output again to ensure that the output is set up properly.

2. It's possible that you need to simply delete all the output files from the server where you copied it. Then copy the totally new set of output files from your machine to the server.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp