• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to update adobe flash using my mac mini

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many attempts to install Adobe Flash on my Mac Mini even though the prompts read the software is installed,  I am unable to access an application.  I have installed, uninstalled and shut down numerous times and have still been unsuccessful.  Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What do you mean by 'unable to access an application'?  What version OS X are you using? What happens when you go to this page, Flash Player Help, and click on the 'Check Now' button?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for extending you help. The issue was Safari was not able to do the download and we needed to use Chrome.

Maureen Dawson

Making Dedication to my clients the cornerstone of my business.

Realtor, SRES, ABR

McEnearney Associate 1320 Old Chain Bridge Rd. McLean, VA 22011

(703 ) 901-0749 Cell

(703) 790-9090 Office

MaureenDawson.com,

theoakhillva20171.wordpress.com

The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my wonderful clients. If you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide, please call me with their name and number. I’ll take great care of them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines