Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Define default zoom percentage

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
How do I define a default zoom percentage for .pdf documents opened via a web application? eg. 90%

The zoom percentage must be the same on all clients. Is it possible to define this via the http link?

/BDC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Professional, you can go to EDIT ---> PREFRENCES ---> PAGE DISPLAY

Set it and SAVE your PDF

1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The .pdf file is not manually created, and I can not access the file and modify zoom settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2009 Sep 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings from the third world.

I know for sure that what you are asking for is possible.

Within the adobe.com site there's the answer fot this and one question i have.

Some where on this site i found some time ago (less than 4 months) a table that contained the parameters to enable/disable or set default values for some parameters, such as printing quality, save file or set default zoom and starting page via URL parameters.

I had the URL on my favs, but after a terrible, terrible accident i lost it with a lot of work, so now i'm on the quest to find that page that took me almost 3 months to find.

As soon as i get it i'll put it on this same thread. If any one finds it first, please post it here... PLEASE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2009 Sep 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOUND IT!!!!!

Well, this time took me a lot les than the last one.

The trick is on the parameters to open the file, either as standalone reader as for a webBrowser plug in.

The file is located on http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/en/acrobat/PDFOpenParameters.pdf#page=5&zoom=50&scrollbar=0

take notice that if you open the URL the file will open on page 5, Zoom factor of 50 and  no scroll bars

Cheers

Greetings from The Third World

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zoom is not working, how come?

how can i open a PDF into a div sizing 600px wide? do i need the pdf file with width=600px?

page works ok,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines