• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't transfer ebook to Nook -- device not activated

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2014 Oct 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to transfer an ebook from Digital Editions to my Nook, but I get an error message that the device isn't activated.  There seems to be a difference in the email address I used long ago to activate the device.  How do I change this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Mandeep5062,

thank you for trying to help but the link you are sending does not relate to the problem stated above at all. It is a different topic: we are having issues with ADE and Nook giving a "User not activated" error message, while the thread you posted discusses the rights to copy books over to the ereader. .I have read it in its entirety and it does not cover our problem.

If you have a different thread that can actually help us please send it our way!

Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines