• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What update site flexPMD plugin for FlashBuilder 4.6 ? and login/password to get it from SVN ?

Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What update site flexPMD plugin for FlashBuilder 4.6 ? and login/password to get it from SVN ?

TOPICS
FlexPMD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know this too. Development seems to be dead. Last ticket was opened 2 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to find it elsewhere on the web, as it appears the Adobe OpenSource site is password protected. I have the 1.0 version and the command line tools, and instructions how to set it up without going through the Eclipse plug installation process. Send me a msg if you are interested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you send the FlexPMD tools to me, my email account is 287824725@qq.com.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a link to download the files. they will be up for 7 days only.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello eapostol,

Can you mail me a link at sougatadafader@gmail.com ?

I am facing the same issue with the username and password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet is to ask on the Apache Flex users mailing list, as I do remember some work being done to bring the project back to life. The Adobe version is dead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just thought I'd answer here to tell you what's going on around FlexPMD.

FlexPMD has been donated to the Apache Flex project and has been sitting there since then. In invested quite some time to find out if we would release FlexPMD soon. Even if if does work when using the Ant target the Maven part is completely out of date and I didn't manage to get things working in reasonably up-to-date Maven versions. It seems that FlexPMD had been a fork of the original PND which hasn't been updated for a really long time. Instead of fixing and updating FlexPMD to work on Maven again, I contributed a patch to PMD that helped modularize PMD 5.2. This has been released recently and even the maven-pmd-plugin for that version have now been releases. So this version allows to create a Flex language module for the official PMD system. Hopefully with this we'll get a well maintained PMD core to work on top of.

Unfortunately I had to finish some other things first, but I do have this on my radar next. So please subscribe to the flex user list and you'll be kept up to date on any progress.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I found FlexPMD on apache github (https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/tree/develop/FlexPMD)

maybe this will help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cairgorm,

are you able to add plugin with the url you gave?(https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/tree/develop/FlexPMD)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines