• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free email templates are deleted when a custom template is installed in partner portal

Contributor ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I noticed that if I create a custom email template, install it in my partner portal then assign it to my client's website that the free email templates that come as part of the webCommerce plan are deleted. It only displays the newly created email template in the client's admin panel.

Does anyone know why Business Catalyst does this?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not delete, removed from view - This is intended because your setting up a custom one at this stage for that client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok but what if they want to have both the free templates plus the custom one - is there any workaround to have them remain in view and usable?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, make a draft campaign that has a name as *** TEMPLATE *** that they can copy and run off. That is the only other option really

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks for letting me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines