• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is software simulator?

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from Technical Communication Suite 4 to Suite 5. The IT group had some trouble installing Presenter, and when they did there was just one icon, and it launches PowerPoint. I need the second part of Presenter (at least there were two parts in Suite 4 - has that changed?) that launches the camera and lets you record software simulations. The software I want to record is NOT PowerPoint, and I don't want to deliver the video from PowerPoint. I want to create an MP4 the way I used to.

Is it an installation issue, or has the software changed? Please advise.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

Are you sure this was Presenter? What you are describing with Software Simulation sounds like Captivate to me.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That portion is called the Adobe Presenter Video Express. Search your computer to see if  you can find it, or select the Record button in the Video section of the Presenter Ribbon in PPT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources