• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide timings on initial edit

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 6, when doing the initial timings edit for audio or video is there a way to grab all the slide markers (yellow bars) and drag them together downframe? I have an hour-long piece with 69 slides that requires dragging each one individually. This seems such an un-user friendly way to set your initial timings that I figure I must be missing something...? Thanks

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Can you post a screen shot? Not sure I grasp what you mean when you say "yellow bars".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screenshot after importing audio and starting to set up the slide timings-

capslides.png

It would be great if there was a way to just select all these and drag them to the end, rather than having to do each individually (very time consuming).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I figured out a better way to bring in audio that groups the slides at the end rather than the beginning, which was happening above. However, I still can't figure out how to do the same for video. No matter what I do, the slides are all bunched at the beginning, which means dragging each individual slide to the end to give room for editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources