Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Business Catalyst Training

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have some experience using Adobe Business Catalyst but have a budget to improve the gaps in my knowledge. Mainly I need help developing custom templates along with the e-commerce side.

I am struggling to find any courses on the subject in the UK? I don't really like the online training videos as they just send me to sleep, I would much prefer a few days in a class room working on example projects.

Any BC fans out there that can suggest some courses for me? Ideally in the South West, but willing to travel.

Thanks

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grant,

I'm just about to accept registrations for my upcoming Build with Me course. We'll do an entire site build (real project) using my new framework BC Pie and best practices. The course is twice a week for 90min each session, and runs for 6 weeks. My intention is to train the next generation of BC front-end developers.

Watch for it on the BC groups on LinkedIn. I'll be sure to post it there.

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

Thanks, but considering your website is in $ I can only assume you are in the America, whereas I'm in the UK, I know I said I willing to travel, but that's a little extreme

Thank you anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's actually done via webinar. And I have two class times, so it works well for anyone in the world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news Adam, is there a mailing list I can sign up to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You bet! Just go to my site, onecreative.pro and sign up for my updates and promotions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As always Grant, Pretty have done one one training on anything you like. You have a site, have gaps in knowledge and we help fill them. You would just need to contact us via our website or contact brett[AT]prettydigital.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines