• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Adobe Flash Player on a Allwinner Android 4.4.2 KITKAT Tablet PC?

Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I install Adobe Flash Player on a ALLWINNER ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT TABLET PC ?

When I want to upload photos on social media sites, I get a message saying that I will have to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, with a link button. When I press the button, a message from Adobe shows up reading: Sorry your device doesn't support Adobe.

Does that mean that I have to buy a new computer everytime Adobe decides to upgrade their products?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash Player is no longer supported on mobile devices.  You can, however, manually install the previously released Flash Player for Android following the instructions here, How do I manually install Flash Player on my Android device?.  Since Flash Player is no longer supported on mobile devices, there is no guarantee that it'll work on your current OS and device.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has any one made it to work on Dell Venue 7" I shall be interested to know.

Murkhanand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have successfully installed Flash Player on All Winner Android 4.4.2 100.1" Tablet. You have to use the following link to Archive Flash Player  Archived Flash Player versions and download Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.81). It has to be used in conjunction with UC Browser, Dolphin Browser, Boat Browser or any other which supports Flash player & make some changes to settings. It worked for me.

Murkhanand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines