• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with whfhost.js when using Search in WebHelp

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running RH 10 to generate and publish WebHelp, if I open the help directly from a browser, the Search function is fine. However, the application using the help opens it in a separate tab within its window. When I try to search for a string I know is there, first I get "No results". Then I try another string and I get "Unable to get property 'split' of undefined or null reference', referring to whfhost.js, and the help freezes.

I would gladly fix this file if it were in the root folder of my project, but RH generates it in the output only. Does the application developer have to do something to fix it because it's happening on his end?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m not getting that happening at all with my WebHelp launched via the application – once I expand the CSH help window to show me the left pane, search works for the left pane and top search field in my title bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp