• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images

Participant ,
Oct 03, 2007 Oct 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to include our company and software logos in my help files but when I insert them, they come out really really big and I don't know why. If I insert them into WORD they come out the right size.
I have tried resizing them using the options that come up when inserting an image but it has no effect.
The images are JPGs of 57 KB and 3KB.
It seems as though RoboHELP is automatically resizing them for some reason.
Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert the image without changing the size, double click the image and then change the size.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this but the image breaks up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, what do you mean it "breaks up"?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image does go smaller but the edges lose their smoothness and the whole image looks as though it is made up of blocks - as though you are trying to enlarge a low resolution image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I have a solution. I am separating the images into 2 folders; one for normal documents and one for RoboHELP. I'm then resizing the images in the RoboHELP folder in an external graphics package to make them really small then importing them into RoboHELP and they are coming out OK.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No need to do that. Instead of resizing them in the dialog that you are using, go to the Tools tab and use the Resize tool there. It is different code to that used by the dialog box and does a much better job. There's a topic on my site about resizing images. Take a look at that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp