Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

42001 Presenter Publish Error Can't create uploader unknown error

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2008 Jun 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

42001 Presenter Publish Error Can't create uploader unknown error

Well I guess that about says it all. I cannot publish ANY of my Presenter files to Connect Pro... Do I need to do a Presenter reinstall?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2008 Jun 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up command line. change your directory to presneter installation directory.
Enter the following command 'regsvr32 PpsUplo.dll'.

Hopefully, you should get a popup to tell about a successful registration. In that case, try uploading again. It should work.
Otherwise, please mention the error that is displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2009 Nov 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "open up command line"? I am getting this 42001 error and would love to be able to publish my presentations. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2010 Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a DllRegisterServer "failed". Return code: 0x80070005

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is from 2010 but I just started with a company that uses this software and we are receiving this same error.  I tried doing the regsvr32 ppsuplo.dll  but came back with the following result "  The module "ppsuplo.dll " failed to load.  Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.  The specified module could not be found.  I then looked in the program files folder for presenter and found the file right there.  Then tried using the repair option without any luck.  Anyone have an idea of what else we can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources