• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer 16 downloads as mdlp

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several tries to download the newest flashplayer from different locations onto my Mac (OSX 10.9.5) I am quite desperate as it shows as "AdobeFlashPlayerInstaller_16_ltrosxd_aaa_aih.dmg.mdlp" (size 1.2 MB instead of the 14.9 it should) in my downloads folder. Right click with copy link, new tab etc neither worked. How do I resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving the thread to an appropriate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The file you downloaded is a shim/stub installer that then downloads/installs Flash Player silently in the background.  I've forwarded your issue to our web team to help identify why the .mdlp extension is being added.  Do you happen to have MATLAB installed on your machine?  I've seen reports of this, but usually the users have MATLAB installed and .mdlp might be a MATLAB file extension.  Please try removing the .mdlp extension and see if that works.  If not, you may want to try the diagonistic steps in this page, Why is Safari downloading .mdlp instead of .dmg... | Apple Support Communities.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines