• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Help

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried multiply times to download adobe from here Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player & can't seem to get past the installer box being blank. I don't know how some people are getting it to download & having it stop at like 97%

I tried this suggestion Install the Flash plugin to view videos, animations and games | Firefox Help Adobe shows as available plug ins which is checked. I clicked next. It says no plug ins were installed.  & Adobe isn't available.

My mom knows i don't have any adobe on my computer & is now all upset b/c i had to reinstall it. she doesn't get that i had to uninstall an old version & reinstall it. She brought out this adobe cd (which i am 99% sure i didn't even use to put it on in the first place) & got mad b/c i didn't know where to go from there. i've never seen that page before. i told her i get adobe from somewhere else. like i'm not the only one having problems.

Please do not link me to the offline installer b/c that does not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no one has any suggestions??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The installer type in the mozilla URL you link to is no longer supported, therefore, it indicates nothing is available.

What OS version are you using?

What does "Please do not link me to the offline installer b/c that does not work." mean?  Please provide specific details to what happens when you try to use the offline installer.  Screenshots are very helpful (How to post a screenshot in the forum).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what OS means.

It means exactly what it says. I know how to post a screenshot thx. It says something about that it is not a valid windows 32 application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS = Operating system.

Please provide a screenshot and specific details.  Vague descriptions, such as 'does not work' is not beneficial in attempting to troubleshoot the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean windows 7. i told you what it said & you still need a screenshot.

well its not working so heres a direct link

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd296/ShickFan07/80786f8f-e017-44f3-8426-aa285a304fd4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

This error can be returned for a myriad of reasons.  Please try the following:

• Delete all copies of the install_flash_player.exe file you've downloaded (completely delete them, including from the recycle bin).
  • Clear the browser history
  • Try downloading the file again, if you encounter the error again, try using a different browser.

If that doesn't work, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps in this Microsoft forum post, Windows 7 and .exe is not a valid win 32 application message - Microsoft Community, that you might try (Disk Cleanup and System File Checker).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Everything is deleted including the bin.

-You want me to delete my firefox history? why?

-I only have 2 browsers this & chrome.

-I already did the disk scan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You want me to delete my firefox history? why?"

I'm not able to reproduce the error, and since this error can be caused due to any number of reasons, this was a recommendation I found while researching this error.  You may want to try deleting the cache as well.  Essentially anything that may be left over from previous download attempt.

Did you try the System File Checker?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeeeaaaahhh um i'm gonna keep my history. I don't know what the cache is.

I didn't try the SFC, it went right over my head.

Maybe with me deleting everything i'll try installing it again. If it doesn't work i'll try the SFC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there an alternative to Adobe. This is really making me mad.

What is the link for chrome, maybe i can try getting it to install there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines