• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to RoboHelp

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2007 Aug 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am picking up from a previous tech writer who did everything in RoboHelp, and would welcome assistance in regards to where to start.

The RoboHelp online help is not helping me get started. I need to make update to files, but I don't know what files I am looking for, what file extentions etc..

Can anyone help or direct me in the right place to find one on one robohelp assiatance?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2007 Aug 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dpenny and welcome to the RH community. I guess the first thing to do is to ask what version of RH was used to create the help files, what version you have to use - note they may be different. If we have this info, we'll be able to help further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 06, 2007 Aug 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from here, where someone will generally pitch in to help, there are very helpful two websites to look at:

Peter Grainges: www.grainge.org
Robowiz's: www.robowizard.com

If you're new to RH, there are some pretty useful 'how-to' sections in both these sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2007 Aug 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Robohelp Tutorial which I thought was awesome. I was able to be up in running in a day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 08, 2007 Aug 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi dpenny and welcome to our community

Are you looking for perhaps a one on one RoboHelp class? If so, contact me offline and perhaps we can work something out.

Use the following E-Mail address: rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp