• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link error for distribution

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I received an email with the link to download the new version of flash player for distribution, but does not work

"

Dear Miguel Ángel Abarca,

Thank you for submitting a request to distribute Adobe® Software. Your request has been approved, and you may now distribute the Adobe® Software listed below, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Adobe Reader and Runtime Software Distribution License Agreement.

Approved Software:

• Adobe® Flash® Player
  • Adobe® Reader® Software

Attached is an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file of the distribution license agreement. Please keep this file for your records. The agreement is valid for one year, after that one year you can renew the distribution license agreement by following the same process.

Below you will find the necessary details and download links for the product(s) that you have been approved.

Adobe® Flash® Player

To download the Flash Player version that you would like to distribute, please visit the following URL:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html?auth=<number>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Miguel,

Please private message me the complete URL from the email you received.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, here paste part of message:

To download the Flash Player version that you would like to distribute,

please visit the following URL:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html?auth=4358bc39-5e77-4893-99cf-9f7c7a8d5456

*You may not share the above link, share information with others, or

publish the above link on websites, blogs, or by any other means that

can be publicly accessed. The information contained on this site is

meant for your use only in accordance with Adobe Flash Player

Distribution License Agreement you accepted. You may direct others to

http://www.adobe.com/products/players/fpsh_distribution1.html to request

distribution rights.

El 13/01/2015 a las 17:53, m_vargas escribió:

>

Link error for distribution

created by m_vargas <https://forums.adobe.com/people/m_vargas> in

/Installing Flash Player/ - View the full discussion

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/7091835#7091835>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've forwarded the URL to the folks that handle the licensing requests.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm still waiting for a response on this issue for your unique URL.  In the mean time, please download the installer from the Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe page.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi migue3110,

Did that link work at one time, or did it not work from the get go?  How many times have you accessed the link and has it been shared with others?

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria... it appears I'm having the same problem as well. The link I was emailed 30 minutes ago has dead link for the newest exe and msi installers, though it's the msi installers I really need to distribute Flash through ZenWorks. I can message you with my link if it will help. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The content, and links, on the distribution page was erroneously updated too soon for our upcoming release.  The content, and links, have been rolled back to the current version, 20.0.0.306.  We apologize for the confusion.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines