• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pulish to Server options

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the "upload with assets" option do? I added a movie attachment and it didn't show up so that wasn't it.

I know that handouts/pdf files need the "Attachments" box linked.

I tried upchecking the "Video" and the video on my slide went with the presentation without problems so I thought that the "Video" option was for attachments that happen to be videos but that didn't work.

Any explanation of what the "Video" and for that  much the "Audio" options are would be very helpful.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

As an attachment, it should be available through the paperclip button throughout the entire presentation. This video won't play back as part of the presentation but can be downloaded and played locally on the viewers computer.

If you want the video play back in the presentation, you will need to insert it through the Insert Video option in the Presenter ribbon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload wit Assets means you upload the source PPT(X) file and the folder with the Presenter source folder.

For the video in quesiton, was it inserted using the Insert Video function int PPT or Presenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a video as an attachment like a handout. It did show up in the paperclip area.

I didn't know if it was needed for a video that I had inserted via the Presenter tools. Apparently that video went with the presentation without doing anything extra. I assume that videos that are inserted via PowerPoint tools cause a problem correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As an attachment, it should be available through the paperclip button throughout the entire presentation. This video won't play back as part of the presentation but can be downloaded and played locally on the viewers computer.

If you want the video play back in the presentation, you will need to insert it through the Insert Video option in the Presenter ribbon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources