• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wants to place previous and next buttons while generating the chm. I had also selected a skin type XP Blue before generating the chm. But still in the output chm it is not visible.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wants to place previous and next buttons while generating the chm. I had also selected a skin type XP Blue before generating the chm. But still in the output chm it is not visible.Please suggest what else i have to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CHM help itself does not have a skin. However, since Rh10 you can generate webhelp and then convert it to a CHM so that it has the required skin. See the RoboHelp Tour on my site and look under Rh10 New Features.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply.

But my issue is, as i am using robohelp 11 version, so i have to add previous and next buttons in the below image highlighted area. So, please tell how can i do.

Issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are saying that you added the buttons to the webhelp skin but they are not showing, did you select them when you generated the help. Adding them to the skin is not enough. In the dialog when you generate the buttons in a skin are displayed but not selected by default.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp