Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking my domain to Creative Cloud WebHosting

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

hopefully someone here can help me. Sadly the Adobe Support could not.

I bought a domain and want to link it to my Creative Cloud WebHosting. But there is no way to get to the WebHosting part from the cloud. And on the BC site I cannot log in because they don't know my Adobe ID.

Please help. What can I do?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Click on Publish in Muse, select New Site from the drop down, It will ask you a name for your site, which will be used for site url, you will get a url like mysite.businesscatalyst.com, then go to the browser and login to the admin panel, mysite.businesscatalyst.com/admin and on Dashboard, click Launch site. This will push your site live, and you can then add your custom domain

You can learn more about this here http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/creative-cloud#!/

Do let me know if you have any question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gaurav,

thanks for your answer, but in Muse my login credentials are rejected as well.

But I can still use the same credentils perfectly fine on adobe.com and to log into creative cloud.

Trying to log in to e.g. mysite.businesscatalyst.com/admin I get an error "ERROR: Either your username, password or both are incorrect [ERROR: 1]."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines