• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Source Files Vs. Generated Files

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2007 Oct 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inadvertenly copied some files to my source directory that were wrong. Since I knew I had the correct files in the generated copy, I copied these files back to my source files. Now my formatting is not right. Is there an easy way to fix this?

Helpa mea!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy? No. Is there a way to fix it? Yes.

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#MonthlyScry/062004.htm

Actually I don't think it is so much difficult as time consuming. No backup?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you paste the reply into this format, our base does not allow us to see weird urls (wizard)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry No. It is a formatted topic with graphics etc. You have got to be able to view the whole thing.

Are you saying it is the word wizard in the URL that is stopping you?

http://tinyurl.com/2g8kd6
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's what I'm saying. I don't care about the formatting, just the answer if you can paste it in your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not just the formatting. The text refers to graphics and you have to see them for it to make any sense.

The link I have given is to the same page without the word wizard in the link. Beyond that you will need to get your IT guys to resolve this or view from elsewhere and print it.

Sorry but it will not be of any use to you without the graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take a look at it from home....unfortunately it is not that easy...too many base restrictions on the internet....thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Idea. If you email me offline, I can PDF the page for you and email it back. Can you access my site as I never post email addresses on forums? If you can, email me from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp