• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter is unable to publish this presentation. Please check that you have enough disk space and you have appropriate permissions for the destination folder.

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Presenter 10 and published already my presentation to adobe connect. But now I cannot do that any more. I can't publish to my computer or as pdf also. I used collaboration and then put it off, but no effects. Where is the problem?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Could you please create a new user account in Windows which has the complete admin rights and also clear your temp files and folder.

Then try to perform the same steps and let me know if that works.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please create a new user account in Windows which has the complete admin rights and also clear your temp files and folder.

Then try to perform the same steps and let me know if that works.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new windows account works. I have presenter in a PowerPoint ribbon on a new account. Now I would like to have it in my old account.

Thank you for assistant!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to publish here. If yes then it seems like that there is some profile restrictions in your old user account that why it was not working there.May be some corrupt user account preferences was creating problem.

You need to use this new user account in order to work in Adobe Presenter.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to publish with a new account. I was testing the collaboration and something went wrong. Now I am on Laptop and will test with PC later.

Best wishes,

Svetlana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajeev and Svetlana,

Thanks both for your posts on this. I have experienced the same error message. I am using Adobe Presenter 10, MS PowerPoint 2013 and Windows 7 Enterprise (Service Pack 1).
For me the solution was to only delete all files in C:\Windows\Temp. It was not necessary for me to create a new user account in Windows.

@Rajeev: What are Adobe doing to resolve this issue? These kind of error messages are very frustrating for users' productivity. Also it is worth bearing in mind that for people using corporate / company networks, they cannot just create a new user account for themselves in Windows (although it isn't clear from my experience whether that was actually causing the error).

TIA

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Thomas,

I also deleted files in C:\Windows\Temp, but that didn't help, I still don't have a presenter add in icon in a ribbon, but under the new windows account I have presenter in a ribbon. 

I am using Adobe Presenter 10, MS PowerPoint 2013 and Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1). On my "old" account I can see presenter in File, Options, Add-Ins as Inactive Application Add Ins. Every time I check it to be active, but all without result. So I prepare the slides on my account and go to another account for publishing. I'll be happy to resolve this problem.

Svetlana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

I understand your concern here. This prompt occurs due to following reasons like corrupt or restricted user profile, lack of space in temp location, presentations format also.

By using the steps mentioned above many users are able to resolve the issue. These things can create problems for any application not only with Adobe applications.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  Creating a new user account didnt do it.  I have already deleted temp files.  I have Adobe Creative Cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have presenter project with collaboration? I think that my problem was with collaboration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Please has this problem been solved? I am facing the same issue when I'm trying to run the collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exactly you are getting this error ?

Please check whether you have the complete admin rights on your user profile or provide full access to the C drive and temp folder.

Also please make sure that you do no have any space or special characters in the user name of windows.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem in my Presenter 10.  I manage to solve the problem when I removed the inserted character figures in my slide.  Wonder if Adobe can look into this.

Pauladobe Error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update. I get this error regularly and I have found a work around that fixes it without needing to make a new profile, delete temp files, etc. as suggested above.

If I get the message I cancel the save and close PowerPoint 2010 then I open Task Manager (Windows 7 x64). Go to the Processes tab and scroll down to see if PowerPoint is listed (in all cases where I get the error message, PP is still showing as a process in Task Manager despite my having closed it). If so, right click and End Process (be sure you saved your work and closed it in the previous step). Open your presentation again and this time it should save without the error. Seems to have something to do with PowerPoint holding onto resources? Anyway this works for me every time.

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith , I followed your instruction but my case is not as yours. When I publish my presentation, it is continuously running and does not show anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i used to have the same problem.

Then i changed the file name "ppt" into "pptx" and it worked to me.

Guys, let check it out that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found another quirk that might solve the issue in some cases:  Check to see if you have any objects hidden in the Selection pane.  That stopped my presentation from publishing.  Once I un-hid the object, I was able to publish and no longer received this error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources