• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner-Is this easy to learn?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2007 Oct 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a good tool to create some help files. I am not a proggramer. Is this tool easy to use and leaarn?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

That's a bit like walking into a Ford showroom and asking if Ford make cars that are easy to drive. You expect them to say No?

That said, we are users answering questions here so we don't HAVE to say Yes.

I think it is very easy to use. I never had any training other than being shown by my predecessor. If you are reasonably comfortable with learning new software, you should be OK with RoboHelp. You do not need to be a programmer.

You might also want to consider what you need from the help tool you go for. This site will help you in that.

http://hat-matrix.com/

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that RoboHelp is easy to learn. My first experience with it was inheriting a FlashHelp project from someone else, and after a day or two following a third-party manual and creating/manipulating a test project, I was on my feet and had the basics down (and even had an adequate grasp of conditional build tags). Like any other program, there are finer points you can learn. So far RoboHelp has given me most of what I need, and I have only some small complaints. It sounds like the next version will resolve almost all of them.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
And another welcome to the forum - GO BEAVS!!!

Elisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp