• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2007 Oct 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I generate a printed document layout in RH HTML v6, the TOC is not the same in the printed document as it shows under the TOC tab in robohelp project.
In the RH project by going to TOC composer I moved the books and pages in a way I would like to see them in the Printed Doc layout.
I don’t know why although in RH Project I see the updated TOC but not in the Printed layout, rather in the printed layout the TOC is coming the same way the topics are displayed in Project Manger. What’s happening? What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2007 Oct 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The print layout takes a copy of the TOC initially but then they are separate entities. You can change one without affecting the other. That is correct.

To align, simply go into the print layout, left click to clear the "TOC" there and then right click to move all topics.

There's more on my site in the Printed Documentation topic.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp