• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Flash Player for other PC doesn't work from Italy.

Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Italian site, when you try to download Flash Player entire installation file for an other PC, it's not possible and the site suggests only and ever the link to the "online" installer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i'm jakob try to this link Flash Player Help 

ok enjoy bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jakob,

with you link I arrive always in

Adobe - Installazione di Adobe Flash Player

but I always could download this file:

install_flashplayer16x32_mssa_aaa_aih.exe

I don't wont this 1MB file, I would the file of 17MB that is the whole installation file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell me why ??

mauro_4race  From Italian site, when you try to download Flash Player entire installation file for an other PC, it's not possible and the site suggests only and ever the link to the "online" installer.

hey you rulse ,did you CLUD not tell before, and tell me why.  i'M UNDERSTAND  BUT YOU GO AWAY FOR YOU WANT  to help  OK

DON'T AGAIN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2015 Jan 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mauro,

The full installers are posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  Just select the plugin corresponding with the browser you use.  Unless you have Windows 8.x, in which case, the ActiveX control is embedded in Internet Explorer and updates are distributed via Microsoft Updates.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines