• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't publish to SharePoint natively: trusted sites issue?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to publish an RH 10 project to SharePoint using the Multiscreen_HTML5 layout. In SharePoint (Native), I selected the 2007 version option because 2010 wouldn't work. The publish process goes all the way through until I get "Publishing has been cancelled. Access Denied. Before opening files in this location, you must first add the web site to your trusted sites list, ..." Of course the whole site is already in my Trusted Sites list.

Is there something I can do on my end, or should I bother my SharePoint admin about this? I think it has a problem adding .aspx files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which SharePoint version are you using?

Try logging in to SharePoint by providing your credentials in RH instead of using the windows authentication. Perhaps that makes a difference.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willam,

I can't really tell what version of SharePoint we are using. I'm uploading to our new Office 365 portal. I manage to upload most of the files to the target using the SharePoint 2007 option; there is no authentication in the layout profile for that version.

I get nowhere using the 2010 version. If I use a mapped drive to the target in the SharePoint Site field, I get the error "Value does not fall within the expected range". If I use the URL to the site I get "The remote server returned an error (403) Forbidden." I used my credentials for getting into Office 365.

Does RoboHelp 11 have support for Office 365?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you're using SharePoint Online. That's 2013, but because it is online it may not work out of the box with RoboHelp.

Can you try the following?

1. Select SharePoint 2010 in your SSL.
  2. Don't select a location, so leave that empty.
  3. Open advanced options.
  4. Check 'Generate SharePoint Native Output before Publishing'.

Generate the help and manually upload the aspx files to SharePoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp