• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message Error! Check Activation.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Adobe Digital Editions 4.0.1.101645   on my Windows 8.1 machine. The hardware is ASUS and the antivirus is Kaspersky. McAffee was bundled with the machine, I don't use it, but I don't know if it is completely removed.

I cannot add any new epub ebooks to my Adobe Digital Editions account, and so I can't access the ebooks from my local public library   eBook & Audiobook Collections - eBooks & Audiobooks - Subject Guides at Vancouver Public Library  after upgrading my Adobe Digital Editions as they suggested.

Can I roll it back to 4.0?

Thanks,

Jael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

i fixed the problem by uninstalling ADE 4.0 and downloading ADE 3.0 

It works fine now. on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i fixed the problem by uninstalling ADE 4.0 and downloading ADE 3.0 

It works fine now. on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling 4.0 and reinstalling 3.0 worked fine for me about 2 weeks ago. Now, even 3.0 gives me the same error message. I'm at my wits end. How can I fix this? I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3.0 several times, but the problem still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excellent - solved my problem! Installed ver.3  - works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled version 4.0 and downloaded 3.0 but it still gives the same error message!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this error is a piece of shit, i just want to read my book but this program locks it down so much i am going to look for pirate versions.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines