• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Printing Images

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2007 Oct 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images look correct on the computer but when I actully print the document, they print upside down and backwards. Does anyone know what would be causing this. I am using Robohelp x5. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melyx and welcome to our community

If you are printing straight from the RoboHelp interface, I've seen many folks report this. I believe that in most (if not all) cases, it was traced back to the printer driver in use.

You might try creating Printed Documentation and printing from the resulting Word document. That should overcome any issues such as this.

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick,

I will give that a shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2007 Oct 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have PrimoPDF installed, I've seen that happen as well. It's a conflict with the Amyuni (print/conversion) driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2007 Oct 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
As Rick says, this is an old problem and I have encountered it myself.

Many thanks Echopraxia for that additional bit of information as it might enable some people to fix it without buying a new printer! I have now created Snippet 80 to cover this.
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp