• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have issue to browse cfm pages from remote filer the same cfm pages works when placed at local drive on server. its IIS 8, CF 11

Jan 20, 2015 Jan 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have issue to browse .cfm pages from remote filer, the same cfm pages works when placed at local drive on server. its IIS 8, CF 11 and wondows server 2012.

When I access .cfm pages from remote filer, it gives me an error "coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found: " whereas the file exists on filer. the same works when i place files at local drive on server.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand your issue correctly, you have some CFM files that are on a remote system (not on the actual CF server), but you want ColdFusion to still process them.  You might be able to make a mapping in ColdFusion Administrator to point to the remote system folder (provided the ColdFusion service is running as a domain account with adequate permissions to the remote location), and/or create a virtual directory in IIS to point to the remote system folder (and the IIS service account needs permissions to the remote location too).  Generally, though, CFM files should be placed on the server where ColdFusion is installed.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation