• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error transferring book to Laser eReader

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am not familiar with this forum and the search did not help.

Thanks in anticipation.

I get this error in Adobe Digital Editions (current ver 4) when I try to transfer a book, downloaded from Kobo, to my eReader. "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - no permission to copy the book" 

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should have added.  The book is a Laser EB700 and we chose the eReader download option at Kobo.

Please excuse us if we do not respond immediately.  It's just on midnight and we have been working on this for hours and are tired and off to bed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same problem.  Laser EB850 reader, eBook purchased from Kobo, but when I try to transfer the eBook to the device it always says CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED. 

I have tried deauthorizing and reauthorising both the eReader and my computer with my adobe id, but am still getting the errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've dumped Kobo.  They appeared to try but it didn't help.  Haven't tried anyone new as yet.  Thanks and best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same problem, have downloaded 63 books from KOBO over time, suddenly the last 3 are coming up with this problem.

I have been in touch with KOBO who are usually very good with assistance (only mailed yesterday with time difference hopefully will receive a reply today)

It seems pretty impossible to get any help from ADOBE in any form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines