• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo gallery in details view

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all. I'm developing a site for a real estate agency. I have built a web app that lists and displays individual properties. I have managed to hook up Business Catalyst's Photo gallery module that displays a specific gallery (one for each property) on the details page template. I did this by creating a text sting field in the web app, into which you can input the gallery tag specific for each property. Like this: ({module_photogallery,33715, 4,,6,175,150,ThumbnailAlgorithm,fill_proportional}). This works, but the client now says they don't like the "lightbox" function of the default BC gallery module, and want it to function differently. As in having clickable thumbnails that populate a static image area. Is this possible? I understand that I could use different image galleries, if it were a gallery on a static page. My problem is that I need a gallery that can be different for each web app item and work within the details page of a web app. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the test link: Anne Rogers Realty Group, Inc - Committed to our clients, our neighborhood, with personalized servic... note the way the list and details pages function.

Thanks

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines