• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No permission to copy book.

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can download books via overdrive to ADE on PC.  Can't transfer to NOOK simple touch.  Tried device activation / deactivation.  Nothing works.  Was able to transfer books for 2 years before editions upgrade.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im getting same issue...have new computer...and cant download to my nook from my library account...says not authorized to copy...have you had any luck in getting the problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book. I was able to download to ADE but not to the Nook (simple touch).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2015 Jan 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem trying to transfer books to a Kobo Touch. Has anybody come up with an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded something in January from our local library to my Simple Touch Nook with my usual "no problems" but now I'm getting that same message other people are mentioning, i.e.,  "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy book"  Something must have just been put in place to throw so many people off.  HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe.... this question has been brewing since Jan 1st.  What is the answer?  I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got through to the Nook help desk through chatting and they gave me the following instructions.  Hope it works as well for you as it did for me!  I failed to ask why, all of a sudden, I was getting this prompt, though, so I have no explanation....sorry.

"Please carefully follow this procedure to successfully sideload an eBook to your NOOK. 1. Plug the NOOK on the computer using the USB cable.2. Open “My Computer”.3. Open the “NOOK” drive.4. Delete folders named “Adobe Digital Editions” and “Digital Editions”.5. Go back to “My Computer”.6. Right click on NOOK drive and select Eject.7. Unplug the NOOK from the computer.8. Open “Adobe Digital Editions” application.9. Plug the NOOK on the computer.10. Pop-up window will be appearing saying “Device Setup Assistance”.11. Select “Authorize Device” to authorize the NOOK.12. You will see the NOOK folder under Bookshelves column.13. Drag and drop the eBook on the NOOK folder.14. Open your eBook and enjoy reading.15. Using the NOOK, go to “Library”.16. Open your eBook and enjoy reading."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You momglenn. I will give it a try with my Kobo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines