• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links not launching in Presenter10

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have added two valid URL's to an Adobe Presenter 10 course and neither one will launch when published using MS IE and Google Chrome. Has anyone else ran into this?  I have never had a problem with this before.  I should add they these links were added as attachments  - using the link option.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for a notification about a popup being blocked. Chances are that is what is preventing these links from working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - there are no pop up notifications. It is like the link is dead but the link is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well other than making sure you leave the http:// on the front of the url, I'm not sure what else to check. Here is a presentation that has two links (Yahoo and Google) in the attachments button. They work for me in IE, FF and Chrome.

Attached link test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links are fine - copied them and pasted them directly in the address bar and they launch just fine.  Just not within the published content.  I have done this numerous times in previous versions of Adobe Presenter but it won't work for me within version 10.  I guess this just become functionality that I can't use... thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you could provide a sample with the links in the attachemnts tool, we could have a better idea of what is causing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources