• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change my ADE interface language?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of my pet hates - just because I download the eBook in south-west Switzerland, Adobe decides I want my ADE interface in French! Breaking news, Adobe: Geneva has a large population of people from all over the world. My language is English. I can speak French and German but that's not the ******** point!

How do I change my interface language to English - which is, after all the language in which I downloaded the flipping software? I cannot find a language option anywhere in the ADE interface. I HATE this assumption on the part of software distributors!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​In Adobe Digital Editions (version 4.5), how to change from German to English Menu:

For Windows, go to folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.5

Change the de\ to another name, for example de_, then restart Adobe Digital Editions, it will switch to English, which is the default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it doesn't work. The name cannot be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines