• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to add adobe flash player to my website

Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get flash player embed in it ?

and yes it is on blogger how to embed the adobe flash player ? Any help would be appreciated

links removed by moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Flash Player is installed on the client side, not the server (website).

You just embed your Flash content, and people with Flash Player installed can see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is installed on the client side, not the server (website).

You just embed your Flash content, and people with Flash Player installed can see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Pat's is the correct answer to your query.  Chetan's post is irrelevant and appears to be a bunch of advertisements, which isn't allowed (and why the comment is being rejected)  Please ignore this comment.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Can't provide Adobe on your server, Adobe Photoshop should installed on user side....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016年1月29日 週五 10:06 於 forums_noreply@adobe.com 寫道:

Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

I want to add adobe flash player to my website

回覆來自 mspanwar8924

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/mspanwar8924?et=watches.email.thread> (在 *Installing

Flash Player 中)* - 檢視整個討論

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/8440617?et=watches.email.thread#8440617>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having issues near me to install adobe flash player to my marijuana delivery service website in San Diego. The website is<deleted advertisement> A Green Alternative. Im trying to place it on my site under the dispensary near me page. Can some one help me with step by step directions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This question has been answered.  Flash Player is installed on the client, not the server.  At this point it sounds like you are just advertising your website, like everyone else who's posts have been rejected.

Flash Player a browser plugin that is installed on the user's computer.  It is NOT installed on a web server.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria,

How can I be advertising my marijuana delivery website?  I came to this forum with a question?

I own a website and I'm having issues installing it only simple wordpress website www.agreenalternative.org

Can you please send me a link that gives me a Flash Player widget so i can install it. I need a step by step explanation on how to install flash player onto my site.

I would like to install my youtube video using flash player on my site. Here is a link to the youtube video A Green Alternative MMCC - YouTube

Im creating a dispensary near me page in San Diego and I want to somehow embed my video.

Can you help?

Thank you Maria.

Zach

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Again, Flash Player is not installed on the website.  There is no 'Flash Player widget'.  Flash Player is a browser plugin installed by the user of the computer to view Flash content in their browser.  If you have Flash content  you want your users to view, you post that to the website.  Then when user's go to your website, if they have Flash Player installed, the Flash content will display.  If they don't, and you added Flash detection to your content, a message will display indicating Flash Player is required to view content and they'll need to install the plugin to view the content.

This may be of assistance to you: Publishing Animate documents

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) Youtube uses html5 and the VIDEO tag to display their content to any modern web browser now.

2) They either server up mp4 or VP8/9 as the codec and your OS handles the decoding.

I uninstalled flash completely for Firefox and Youtube plays just fine.

Why not offer that up instead of using flash and use flash as a fallback?

Simply use the video tag ; if you have no clue what i am talking about; Google it.

There is some free advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines