• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio and slide timings in Presenter 10

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe Presenter Community.  I am having problems with the preview option in presenter.  After transferring to preview, and starting the module, the slides turn automatically after the audio is finished.  I have unchecked the use powerpoint slide time as the time for the presentation, and unchecked the start automatically box and extended the maximum duration of the slide to 60 seconds, but nothing has changed.  Have I missed something or is this just the product of the preview function in presenter?

Thanks all for your help.

Joyce Montgomery

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joyce,

Are you wanting the slides to pause at the end and have the user press play or next to continue on? I guess I don't quite understand what you want to happen.

Jorma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I would want the student to press the mouse or enter key to move the presentation forward.

Do you know how to do that?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Slide Manager function of Presenter you can set the slide to Advance by User. This will make it so the user has to click the play or next (looks like >| ) to move onto the next slide.

For the user to press enter or click anywhere, you may need to have a clear hyperlink overlay on the slide to achieve that, and maybe have it appear/fly in with an on-click animation that you associate with the end of the audio/silence on the slide.

Otherwise you can look at using Captivate, which gives you the option to have a click box to allow the user to click to move onto the next slide when importing PPT content. You can then set a hot key of Enter as well so viewers can do either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources