• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't connect to SNI enabled server using cfhttp

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CF10 and have been working on an application that connects to a secure server using cfhttp.  It was working fine but then the host moved their application to a Windows server 2012 box using IIS8 with SNI enabled and now I cannot connect.

After reviewing the Internet I found that CF has a bug; # 3598342 registered in its Adobe bug database and that it has “apparently” been fixed with upgrade 14 for CF10.  I actually applied upgrade 15 so am now running build 10,0,15,292620 and java version 1.7.0_15.

However, after completing this upgrade and ensuring that the server’s SSL certificate is installed in the CF certificate store, I still cannot connect to the SNI enabled server using cfhttp. 

I'm not sure where to go from here.  Am I missing something?  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue exists with us except we are using jdk1.8.0_05. Scoured all sorts of sources online with NO LUCK with a remedy.

Update 04/23/2015:

Added -Djavax.net.debug=all into the jvm.config to see what was failing.

End result was this:

ajp-bio-8012-exec-1, handling exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

ajp-bio-8012-exec-1, SEND TLSv1.2 ALERT:  fatal, description = unexpected_message

ajp-bio-8012-exec-1, WRITE: TLSv1.2 Alert, length = 2

ajp-bio-8012-exec-1, Exception sending alert: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

Would REALLY REALLY appreciate some assistance in this issue.  Anyone?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SNI is quite a new thing. If CF is still not working after the intended bug fix I would raise another bug to tell them this as long as you meet the requirements.

What server are you running CF10 on?

There is a lot of support issues with older things and SNI. for example you cannot access any website using SNI from a Windows XP machine or Windows Server 2003 server.

These operating systems still hold a larger then expected share in our traffic so I personally wont be implementing SNI for a long time..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation