Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Flash Install Not Working?

Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Phew. Only an hour to get to the stage of being able to post a question here, and I even had to tell you my birthday. I shall expect a card. .

Right. I'm on W7/Explorer 11.

I have installed Flash Player three times with no problem except that it doesn't work. I've enabled it under 'Manage add-ons' and unticked Activex. 

What can I try now? 

Thanks for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2015 Jan 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No takers? I'll see if I can contact support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. Apparently it is impossible to contact support, so I'm completely stuck. Is there an alternative player I can use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wanna know too. now i'm getting this

Your Flash Plugin version is too low, causing the current sites and related [LINK RMOVED] can not be opened properly, please update your Flash Plugin now!

In big bold red letters. I'm well aware i have no flash. its not my fault it won't install.

please someone help before i bite off all my nails in frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Flash Player from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE ONLY - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Popup messages directing you anywhere else are malicious and will usually install viruses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer does NOT update on my computer. Tried that website several hundred times since November 2014.

Adobe Flash Player 16.0.0.296 update for Firefox and Internet Explorer will not install.

install_flashplayer16x32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe file downloads fine and goes to run, then I get a blank "Adobe Flash Player Installer" screen that won't close and nothing updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer does NOT update on my computer. Tried that website several hundred times since November 2014.

YES!!!!

install_flashplayer16x32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe file downloads fine and goes to run, then I get a blank "Adobe Flash Player Installer" screen that won't close and nothing updates.

YEEESSS!!!!!!!

Can i get version 15 back somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines